- Explore the rainforest on a 3-hour ATV tour
- Look down on the rainforest from the 10 cables and 12 platforms of the zipline course
- Water and fruit provided so you can stay hydrated
- Orientation and assistance provided by guides
Departure & Return
This is the starting point for the tour, we also provide transportation to the tours for an additional cost.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years for the Zip Line and 8 Years for the ATV
- Maximum weight is 260 pounds
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IT IS VITALLY NECESSARY TO BRING A CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MASTER CARD) FOR THE ATV TOUR
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms