- Half-day hiking and waterfall tour from Jaco
- Ride a 4x4 up rugged mountain roads
- Hike through the rain forest and along a vertical river
- Scramble over river rocks and boulders
- Soak and swim in natural waterfall pools
- Dare to jump off of rock ledges into the pools for an extra thrill
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the river, you can choose to walk along a trail or put your balancing skills to the test and hike upriver along rocks and boulders. Pass by more than 10 different waterfalls of varying size that flow into inviting natural swimming pools. Take a dip in the pools, and feel the relaxing, massaging rush of water while standing beneath the cascades.
For an added thrill, work up the bravery to jump from natural ledges down 20 feet (6 meters) into the polls below. Your guide will be on hand to ensure your safety and enjoyment each step of the way. The 4-hour adventure concludes with drop-off back at the starting point in Jaco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Waterfall Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Hiking and Waterfall Tour in Jaco.
- "We did enjoy the time, but it was Not worth what was charged at all." See review