- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
From either side coming from Herradura/Jacó/Hermosa or Esterillos/Bejuco, following the Costanera main road, arrive at "Quebrada Amarilla", you will see a THE PARK sign. Turn there and about 1.5 km in you will see the park entrance on the left! On the way you'll see a lot of signs from the park :)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult on the ATV
- Minimum age for a single rider is 14 years old
- You are required to enter a departure time (between 8am to 5pm) in the Special Requirements field
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Park at Ocean Ranch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands