3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go deeper into Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks on a private, 3-day tour that includes all the best of Wyoming’s most spectacular scenery. Remove the guesswork and leave your guidebook behind while a guide and driver shows you the ideal viewpoints for geysers, waterfalls, canyons, valleys, and wildlife. Ride in a private vehicle with room for up to four and enjoy included lunch each day.
- See the most famous viewpoints and hidden gems in both parks
- Enjoy the scenery while a guide handles the navigation
- Maximize your chances of spotting wildlife and use provided binoculars
- 3-day tour includes daily lunch and private vehicle for four passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars
Cloth face masks, hand sanitizer, and sunscreen
Guide gratuity (15% recommended, though optional)
National Park Entry Fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in the town of Jackson, Teton Village, or a mutually agreeable location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Obsidian Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Three-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Three-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Three-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Three-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Three-Day Private Tour of Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
14 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJackson4WD Tours - WyomingSporting Events - WyomingBus Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingSafaris - WyomingMulti-day Tours - WyomingExtreme - WyomingHistorical Tours - WyomingCategory