Explore our promoted experiences
- Whitewater rafting on class level II and III rapids on the Snake River
- Travel on a small boat designed to get closer to the water and travel faster
- Round-trip transportation to the river from outfitter office in Jackson
- Hotel pickup in the Jackson area available
Departure & Return
Trips meet at our Headquarters at 335 N. Cache st. Please arrive at our office across from the Forest Service Building 1/2 hour prior to your scheduled trip departure time. We will provide transportation to and from the river from our office.
Your Whitewater Rafting trip will begin here at West Table River Access. We provide transport to the river put in. If you prefer to provide your own transportation, We do allow customers to "meet us at the river". Meet time at the river is 1/2 hour AFTER scheduled departure from our office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Please call before booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- WHAT TO WEAR: We provide a splash jacket to every customer free upon arrival at the launch site on our whitewater trips. The best clothes are ones that dry quickly. A bathing suit is usually the best way to start. Synthetic shorts or trunks and a light polyesteror other synthetic shirt are fine for warm days. Cool days require a bit more preparation. Always avoid heavy cotton clothing like jeans or sweat pants and sweatshirts. Cotton is extremely absorbent and will soak up all that river water, making you wet and cold. Synthetic clothing such as polar fleece, rash guards, exercise wear, thermal underwear, nylon jog pants, tights and polypro are your best choices when the weather is cooler and are all better choices than cotton. For maximum comfort on cooler days, a wetsuit may be the best choice. They’re available for rent at our office. Secure shoes are required for all trips. Wear shoes you don’t mind getting wet. Sneakers are fine and sandals are good on warmer days, but they must have a heel strap and stay on if you had to go for a swim. (no flip-flops or Crocs!) Neoprene booties are available for rent as well. We also recommend that you bring along some dry clothes to leave on the bus. They’ll be waiting for you there when you get off the river.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lewis and Clark River Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff