4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the wildlife of western Wyoming on a private tour from the Jackson Hole area. As you explore Grand Teton National Park during a quieter time of day, when animals are more likely to be spotted, a guide provides information about the geology and history of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Keep your eyes peeled for bison, elk, moose, bears, and pronghorn.
- Enjoy a chance to see moose and other animals in Grand Teton National Park
- Learn about the region's wildlife from an interpretive guide
- Round-trip hotel transport provided from Jackson Hole
- Snacks and water included on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
National Park Pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please call to book over 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Private Sunset Wildlife Safari
4 to 5 hours
10 hours 50 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJacksonBus Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingSafaris - WyomingHalf-day Tours - WyomingCategory