- Full-day guided wildlife tour through the Teton Range, from Jackson Hole
- Drive deep into Grand Teton National Park to view wildlife
- Bundle up for a fun ride on a horse-drawn sleigh in the National Elk Refuge
- Learn about the Wyoming wilderness from your guide
- Snap great photos of wildlife and mountain scenery
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon entering the snowy and scenic park, join your guide in scanning the landscape for movement and signs of wildlife, and since your knowledgeable guide knows right where to look, there’s a good chance of spotting a wealth of wildlife from bison to eagles to elk. Bighorn sheep are also common in Grand Teton National Park, as are moose, mule deer, coyotes, pronghorn antelope, and wolves.
Afterwards, experience a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the heart of the National Elk Refuge. Your guide will discuss how the herds of elk migrate all the way here from Yellowstone. This refuge stretches across 24,700 acres (9,996 hectares). In addition to being the elk’s winter home, it also plays host to 47 mammal species and 175 species of birds.
Finally, after a day of searching for wildlife and celebrating the beauty of nature, your Grand Teton day trip concludes with a warm, comfortable ride to back to your Jackson Hole hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to wear: Snow boots/sturdy hiking boots, a winter coat, long/warm pants, gloves, scarf, and gloves
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brushbuck Guide Services, Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The scenery is breathtaking if you get a clear day like we did." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews