- 5-hour sunset tour of Grand Teton National Park
- View elk, bison, antelope and bear through provided binoculars
- Explore Jenny Lake, Antelope Flats and Mormon Row
- Entrance fee and dinner included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson Hole
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Travel into the wilderness of Grand Teton National Park (entrance fees included) and your guide will find the best spots for wildlife viewing. Explore areas such as the Gros Ventre Wilderness, Jenny and Jackson Lakes, and the historic barns of Mormon Row at Antelope Flats.
Listen to your guide's commentary about the wildlife that makes their homes in the area; they'll lead you to the best locations for spotting osprey, eagles, foxes, coyotes, pronghorn, bison, deer, elk, black bears, and grizzly bears. You're welcome to make use of the binoculars at Oxbow Bend viewpoint and other lookout points. Dinner is provided.
Return to your hotel for drop-off after 5 hours of snapping photos and watching wildlife in their natural habitat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years. Private Tours are available if children are 5 and under.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dinner Sandwich: please write in 'Special Requirements' box what each traveler would like: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef or Vegi sandwich on white or wheat bread.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Grand Teton National Park - Sunset Guided Tour from Jackson Hole.
- "Evening tour in the peak season was the best option, unless you enjoy the crowd and stuck behind long line of cars." See review