8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Grand Teton National Park without the stress of navigating on a full–day tour with convenient round–trip transport from Jackson Hole. In addition to spotting wildlife with the help of your guide’s trained eye and complimentary binoculars, the day’s itinerary includes a scenic lunch stop and prehistoric petroglyphs. A small group size ensures your guide’s full attention and a personal experience.
- Grand Teton National Park day trip by minivan
- Focus your lens on bison, moose, elk and pronghorn sheep
- Visit the National Bighorn Sheep Center and view ancient Shoshone rock art
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jackson Hole included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Park entrance fee ($12 USD)
Departure & Return
210 N Cache St, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Excludes Park Entry fee. The park entry fee is $12.00 per adult (16 and up), good for seven days and is transferable to both National Parks
- Children 4 years and under are excluded on this public tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brushbuck Guide Services, Inc.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Teton and Native American Petroglyph Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Teton and Native American Petroglyph Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Teton and Native American Petroglyph Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Teton and Native American Petroglyph Tour
8 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacksonBus Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingSafaris - WyomingEco Tours - WyomingFull-day Tours - WyomingCategory