5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Leave the cruise ship crowds and busy streets of Izmir behind on a private 7-hour tour to three charming Turkish villages. Comfortable transportation takes you and your group of up to 14 people to Kirazli, Camlik, and Sirince. Get an intimate look into the quaint rural lifestyle and Agean agriculture. Try traditional Turkish coffee, visit the Camlik Railway Museum, and dine on local cuisine (all at own expense).
- Visit a long list of locations by private transportation
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Izmir
- Get a comprehensive look at village life in Turkey
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by AC deluxe van
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
you can contact with what's up to this number ; +90 532 153 55 18
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Scala Nuova Shopping Center Kusadasi Aegean Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult,
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CASTLE TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Turkish Villages and Local Life from Izmir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Turkish Villages and Local Life from Izmir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Turkish Villages and Local Life from Izmir?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Turkish Villages and Local Life from Izmir?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastNature and Wildlife - Aegean CoastWalking Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukNature and Wildlife - SelçukWalking Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiNature and Wildlife - KusadasiWalking Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiCategory