4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed professional tourist guide in English, Spanish, French
Transportation (hotel pickup, air-conditioned minibus )
3 nights accommodation in 4 * hotels (one person price in DBL room)
Entry Fees for Seven Churches
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GEZENTHI TRAVEL AGENCY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seven Churches?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Seven Churches?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seven Churches?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seven Churches?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiMulti-day Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiCategory