Explore our promoted experiences
- Full Day Private Izmir City Sightseeing Tour
- Explore the historic castle of Alexander the Great
- Marvel at the views at Pagos Hill
- Discover the ancient artifacts housed in the Archeological and Ethnographic Museums
- Visit the 98-year old Clock Tower that is the Symbol of Izmir
- Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Gaze over the city of Izmir to capture panoramic views of ancient Agora, a well maintained Roman market in Asia Minor. Next, drive to the Archaeological and Ethnographic Museum and discover elegant sculptures and other antiques from ancient Ephesus and Symrna. Stroll with your guide and see crafts not only from Izmir, but from other ancient regional cities.
A perfect way to end your tour is with a stop at the soul of Izmir, the 98-year old Clock Tower. Afterwards, voyage back to your Izmir hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private Izmir City Sightseeing Tour.