6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide who licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Port pick-up and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Entrance Fees (Your guide will have pre-paid tickets to skip the line.)
Departure & Return
Izmir Port , Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, TurkeyYour private guide will be waiting you at the arrival gate of Izmir Port and will be holding a signboard written your name on it.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Local tour operator may request the details of ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Your guide will have pre-paid tickets of the museums/ruins/churches etc. before your tour, so you will be skipped the long ticket lines. You can pay the cost of entrance fees to tour guide on tour date. This payment could be cash or by the credit card.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turkey Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Izmir Port to Ephesus, Selcuk Museum, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Izmir Port to Ephesus, Selcuk Museum, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Izmir Port to Ephesus, Selcuk Museum, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Izmir Port to Ephesus, Selcuk Museum, Temple of Artemis?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Izmir Port to Ephesus, Selcuk Museum, Temple of Artemis
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastWalking Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukWalking Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiWalking Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiCategory