- See Konak Square, Yalı Mosque, Hasan Tahsin Monument, Opera Buildings and more
- Taste traditional treats like börek (pastry snack), and observe its preparation
- Try mulberry sherbet, pickles, pide, köfte, and sambali (a local dessert)
- Experience authentic Turkish coffee at the courtyard of Kızlarağası Hanı
Departure & Return
Please be at the Clock Tower Square for meet with your guide. You guide with batch of izmircityvision or gezenthi travel will be at the place.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GEZENTHI TRAVEL AGENCY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands