6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
On this all-inclusive, small-group tour, you’ll hit the highlights of Ephesus on a convenient day trip from Izmir. Travel comfortably between sights in your own private, air-conditioned vehicle, including pickup and drop-off from either the airport to your hotel. Enjoy plenty of time to explore the well-preserved ancient site, topped off with a tasty Turkish buffet lunch.
- A small-group, full-day trip to Ephesus from Izmir with Turkish buffet lunch
- Get a first-hand peek at one of the world’s best-preserved ancient cities
- You’ll also visit the House of the Virgin Mary, a multi-faith shrine located a short drive away
- Transportation is included every step of the way, so you can relax and focus on the sights
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port/Izmir Airport pickup and drop-off (indicate your information)
Transport by air-conditioned private car or minivan (depend on group size)
Ephesus Ancient City and Virgin Mary House entry fees
Entrance fees (Terrace House)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Izmir adresse
Izmir Cruise Port
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Alsancak Port
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate 1 hour and 30 minutes, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GEZENTHI TRAVEL AGENCY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary From Izmir?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary From Izmir?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary From Izmir?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary From Izmir?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12899P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingIzmirShore Excursions - Aegean CoastBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastHalf-day Tours - Aegean CoastShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - KusadasiBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiPorts of Call Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiHalf-day Tours - KusadasiCategory