4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take in two equally mesmerising UNESCO sites on this 4-day small-group Kusadasi tour, with a maximum of 14 people. Enjoy 4-star hotel accommodation in Kusadasi, free time to explore the city and two full-day excursions to Pamukkale and Ephesus. Get up close to the natural wonder of Pamukkale and bathe in its mineral-rich pools, then explore the ruins of nearby Hierapolis. Journey to ancient Ephesus and marvel over the Great Theater and Celsus Library, then visit the House of the Virgin Mary and see the remains of the Temple of Artemis.
- 4-day tour of Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Kusadasi with an expert guide
- Enjoy a full-day tour of Greco-Roman Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis and House of the Virgin Mary
- Ogle Ephesus’ Library of Celsus, Great Theater, Temple of Hadrian and other sights
- Visit the geological wonder of Pamukkale and explore ancient Hierapolis on a day tour
- Enjoy three nights of 4-star accommodation in Kusadasi and many included meals
- Relax at the start and end of your tour with airport or hotel transfers
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Professional local tour guides at each site
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
3 nights accommodation at a boutique hotel
Suggested optional activities
Tips - driver and guide
Compulsory Travel Insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Cardak Airport, Denizli Turkey
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/3/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in one of the mentioned hotels
- Guests should bring a swim suit and towel if they wish to swim at Hierapolis
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Small-Group Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Pamukkale, Ephesus and Hierapolis?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Small-Group Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Pamukkale, Ephesus and Hierapolis?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Small-Group Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Pamukkale, Ephesus and Hierapolis?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Small-Group Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Pamukkale, Ephesus and Hierapolis?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Small-Group Turkey Tour from Kusadasi: Pamukkale, Ephesus and Hierapolis
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirBus Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukBus Tours - KusadasiMulti-day Tours - KusadasiCategory