Explore our promoted experiences
- A 1-hour Whirling Dervishes at Hodjapasha in Istanbul
- Immerse in Turkish culture
- Watch a mesmerizing performance
- Explore the Whirling Dervishes’ museum
- Learn about the history of Whirling Dervishes
- Listen to a live Turkish orchestra
Departure & Return
Across Sirkeci Tram stop in Ankara Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 170 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hodjapasha Cultural Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I am an avid photographer and what I didn't realize is that photography or videography of any kind is prohibited as this is a religious ceremony." See review