Are you interested in?
Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi) Tours
538 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
37 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2034 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience Istanbul like a pro, when you buy a skip-the-line combination ticket for the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and Basilica Cistern. Upon arrival at each location, your guide escorts you past the long queue for fast entrance. After a brief overview, you’re ready to explore at your own pace. Enjoy the freedom to see the three world-famous attractions in any order that works for you. (Note: Cistern admission at 11am only.)
- Save time with skip-the-line admission
- Visit top attractions when it works for you
- Get free historical information and a map
- Pay a single price for all three attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Greet by official guide
Skip the lines
Hagia Sophia fees
Topkapi Palace fees
Basilica Cistern fees
Higlights tours at each attraction with an official guide
Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace map
Departure & Return
Departure PointHagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TravelGroup24
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You don't have to rush, because there's several different times you can go see the different sights, which is especially helpful if you fly in late or have an early departure." See review
- "If you have not much time, this give you a great overview of each site and freedom to explore at your pace." See review
Product code: 8996P98
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingIstanbulSkip-the-Line Tours - VarnaAttractions & Museums - VarnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - VarnaSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirSkip-the-Line Tours - PamukkaleAttractions & Museums - PamukkaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - PamukkaleCategory
Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Madame Tussauds IstanbulGalata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Golden Horn (Haliç)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)Fener DistrictKüçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)Galata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi)Troy (Truva)BalatMiniaturk (Miniatürk)