2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience Istanbul like a pro, when you buy a skip-the-line combination ticket for the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and Basilica Cistern. Upon arrival at each location, your guide escorts you past the long queue for fast entrance. After a brief overview, you’re ready to explore at your own pace. Enjoy the freedom to see the three world-famous attractions in any order that works for you. (Note: Cistern admission at 11am only.)
- Save time with skip-the-line admission
- Visit top attractions when it works for you
- Get free historical information and a map
- Pay a single price for all three attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Greet by official guide
Skip the ticket lines & Fast track entry
Hagia Sophia fees
Topkapi Palace fees
Basilica Cistern fees
Highlights tours at each attraction with an official guide
Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace map
Audio Guide App in 9 languages
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Istanbul Welcome Card
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "You don't have to rush, because there's several different times you can go see the different sights, which is especially helpful if you fly in late or have an early departure." See review
- "If you have not much time, this give you a great overview of each site and freedom to explore at your pace." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
VIP Istanbul Combo Ticket: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace and Baslica Cistern
2 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingIstanbulSkip-the-Line Tours - VarnaAttractions & Museums - VarnaMuseum Tickets & Passes - VarnaSkip-the-Line Tours - IzmirAttractions & Museums - IzmirMuseum Tickets & Passes - IzmirSkip-the-Line Tours - PamukkaleAttractions & Museums - PamukkaleMuseum Tickets & Passes - PamukkaleCategory
Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)Fatih Sultan Mehmet BridgeHaydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Golden Horn (Haliç)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Anzac Cove (Anzak Koyu)Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Green Tomb (Yesil Türbe)BeyogluMihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Panorama 1453 History MuseumLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulKoza HanTaksim Square (Taksim Meydani)Pelit Chocolate MuseumRahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)Troy (Truva)Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)