2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Get amazing experiences and visit the incredible sights of Cappadocia on a two-day tour of Cappadocia from Istanbul. Ride in a hot air balloon (optional), and see the Goreme Open-air museum, Fairy Chimneys, and many other sights. Also enjoy traditional Turkish cuisine during your adventure.
- Explore Cappadocia on a 2-day tour from Istanbul
- Enjoy accommodation at cave boutique hotels including breakfast
- Get safari by Camel (Including), and take a hot air balloon ride (optional)
- The tour includes air travel, entrance fees, and all transportation during the trip
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation including breakfast
Cappadocia Red Tour, 2 Hours Camel Safari
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Available for 2nd Option)
One-way flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Professional, licensed tour guide for day tour(s)
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ahmet Yasevi Mahallesi Merkez, Hilal, Mustafa Kemal Paşa Blv., 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey
Tuzköyü, Nevşehir Kapadokya Havaalanı Girişi, 50900 Gülşehir/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The children who 9 years old and under are not allowed for booking to this trip.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Cappadocia : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Cappadocia : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Cappadocia : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Cappadocia : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66241P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaNature and Wildlife - VarnaSafaris - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirNature and Wildlife - IzmirSafaris - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleNature and Wildlife - PamukkaleSafaris - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Istanbul SapphireIstanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)Green Mosque (Yeşil Cami)Isfanbul (Vialand)Troy (Truva)BalatIstanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Military Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)EyüpGreen Tomb (Yesil Türbe)Rahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Museum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi)