Are you interested in?
438 Tours & Activities
Top Historic Areas of Istanbul Tours
54 Tours & Activities
649 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore some of Turkey’s incredible sights on a four-day tour of Cappadocia, Pamukkale, and Ephesus from Istanbul. Leave all of the logistics, including air travel, hotel accommodation, transportation, and many meals to your guides and relax as you take in the sights, history, and culture. Trek through the Rose Valley, ride in a hot air balloon (optional), see the Temple of Artemis — one of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world — and enjoy traditional Turkish cuisine during your adventure. Visit Cappadocia’s Goreme Open-air museum, see the Pasabag Fairy Chimneys, and many other sights. Get tan in depth look at Turkey on this comprehensive tour.
- Explore Cappadocia, Pamukkale, and Ephesus on a 4-day tour from Istanbul
- Enjoy 3 nights accommodation at 4-star or boutique hotels and breakfast and lunch each day
- See the Temple of Artemis, Uchisar Castle, and take a hot air balloon ride (optional)
- The tour includes air travel, entrance fees, and all transportation during the trip
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation including breakfast
2 Full-day Cappadocia tours
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Available for 2nd Option)
One-way flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Professional English-speaking & Spanish-speaking tour guides for the duration of the day tours
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: İstanbul, Turkey
2: Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
3: Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
4: Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
5: Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
6: Cappadocia, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul new airport or Sabiha Gokcen airport for flight to Cappadocia.
Return Details1: Kayseri Erkilet Airport, Ahmet Yasevi Mahallesi, Merkez, Mustafa Kemal Paşa Blv., 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey
2: Airport Kapadokya, Tuzköyü, 50900 Gülşehir/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- The services of this trip package will be ended at the Cappadocia airport or bus station. If you will continue to any other destination or turn back to Istanbul after your trip with us, please inform the details of your flight / bus. We will provide your transfer to your departure point in Cappadocia area on second day.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Travel (aka SMS Global Tourism LLC)
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Delightful Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Delightful Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Delightful Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Delightful Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66241P62
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursCity ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Military Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)Istanbul SapphireArasta BazaarMihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Green Mosque (Yeşil Cami)Isfanbul (Vialand)Troy (Truva)BosphorusIstanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)Pera Museum (Pera Müzesi)Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Istanbul SEA LIFE® AquariumEminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)Rahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)Istanbul Aquarium (Istanbul Akvaryum)Green Tomb (Yesil Türbe)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)