3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience all that Cappadocia has to offer on a stress-free 3-day tour from Istanbul. With all of the logistics taken care of, including airfare, ground transportation, accommodation, some meals, and a robust itinerary, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the world-famous landscapes. Uchisar Castle region, Pigeon Valley, Goreme Open-air Museum and Ihlara Valley are just a few of the visited attractions on your non-stop adventure.
- Enjoy included round-trip airfare from Istanbul
- Get a comprehensive overview of Cappadocia
- Spend two nights in a cave hotel in Cappadocia
- Upgrade your tour to include a hot air balloon ride
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation including breakfast
Roundtrip domestic flights (Istanbul to Cappadocia to Istanbul)
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
2 Full-day tours in Cappadocia (Red Tour & Green Tour)
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Optional)
Professional English-speaking & Spanish-speaking tour guides for the duration of the day tours
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Departure & Return
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed to balloon tours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from/to Istanbul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from/to Istanbul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from/to Istanbul?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days Cappadocia Travel with Hot Air Balloon Tour Option from/to Istanbul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
BeyogluObelisk of TheodosiusMuseum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi)Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)BalatEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Green Mosque (Yeşil Cami)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi)Venezia Mega OutletMilitary Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze)BursaBeyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Troy (Truva)Golden Horn (Haliç)BosphorusBursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)