Are you interested in?
Hammams & Turkish Baths
11 Tours & Activities
12 Tours & Activities
Turkish Bath Experiences in Istanbul
4 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Have a true Turkish experience at a centrally-located Turkish bath, known as a hamam. Experience the full range of options, including a body scrub with a special peeling glove that removes dead skin, a face mask to open your pores, a foam massage, and an aromatherapy oil massage for relaxation.
- Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy oil massage
- Remove dead skin with a full body scrub
- Open your pores with a face mask
- Experience a hamam like a local
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointLekker Teras Restaurant, Alemdar, Salkım Söğüt Sk. 20 B, 34110 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Istanbul?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Istanbul?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Istanbul?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Turkish Bath Experience in Istanbul?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9398P207
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hammams & Turkish BathsArab BathsSpa ToursIstanbulHammams & Turkish Baths - VarnaArab Baths - VarnaHammams & Turkish Baths - IzmirArab Baths - IzmirHammams & Turkish Baths - PamukkaleArab Baths - PamukkaleCategory
Fener DistrictEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulGolden Horn (Haliç)Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Fatih Sultan Mehmet BridgePelit Chocolate MuseumEyup Sultan MosqueAynalikavak Palace (Aynalikavak Kasri)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)BursaGreen Mosque (Yeşil Cami)Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)Galata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)