Are you interested in?
1200 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2035 Tours & Activities
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Camii) Tours
589 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Dive headfirst into the world-famous attractions of Istanbul’s Old Town on a private 8-hour tour. The well-rounded itinerary takes you to Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, and Topkapi Palace, plus a shopping visit at the Grand Bazaar. It would be overwhelming to tackle the short list independently in one day. But with your knowledgeable guide at your side, you're treated to a relaxing and thorough sightseeing experience.
- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour
- See Istanbul’s main attractions in just one day
- Learn how to bargain at the Grand Bazaar
- Explore each location at a leisurely pace
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
1-way transportation ticket (costs 3 TL, the equivalent of roughly 1 EUR.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The following attractions will be closed on Grand Bazaar Sundays, Topkapi Palace Tuesdays and Dolmabace Palace Mondays and Thursdays. If the museum is closed on your chosen day, the local supplier will move the itinerary to the next available day. If not, they will replace the tour with a trip to the underground cistern or Galata tower
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Unique Ephesus Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private istanbul tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private istanbul tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 74036P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)Madame Tussauds IstanbulEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Golden Horn (Haliç)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Istanbul SapphireUral Ataman Classic Car MuseumGalata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)Isfanbul (Vialand)Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)OrtaköyTopkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)