- Have more flexibility on a private tour
- Hear commentary on the Byzantine and Ottoman empires
- Go shopping at one of Turkey's largest covered markets
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Visit to the Harem section in Topkapi Palace is not included. Entrance will be at your own expense. St. Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
- BLUE MOSQUE (SULTANAHMET MOSQUE) will be closed to the touristic visits between 01/03-15/05/2018 due to restoration work inside the mosque. Mosque visit will be kept but will be allowed to use the garden part only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Clients should to wear suitable clothing and bring their own head scarf before enter to Hagia Sophia.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms