- 3.5-hour Istanbul shore excursion including the Egyptian Spice Bazaar and Bosphorus Cruise
- Learn about the spice souk’s 17th-century history while traveling from the port
- Explore independently and browse local spices, herbs, honey and nuts at colorful stalls
- Hop aboard a sightseeing boat and enjoy a Bosphorus Strait cruise
- See legendary Istanbul landmarks such as Dolmabahçe Palace and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress from the water
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Yenikapi Port
What To Expect
Step off of the bus and meaner the market, perusing its array of spices and herbs. Learn about its history from your guide, then take advantage of 45 minutes of free time to explore at your own delight.
Next, depart the souk and board your coach bus, then head the iconic Bosphorus Strait. Here, you’ll get to embark on a relaxing cruise along this historic river that separates the Asia and European continents.
Find a prime sightseeing seat inside the cabin or in the fresh air on the deck. Keep a keen eye out for the stunning Rumeli Hisarı Fortress, built in the 15th-century, and for the breathtaking Dolmabahçe Palace, as well as Beylerbeyi Palace where Ottoman-era sultans spent their summer vacations. This sightseeing cruise also passes plenty of hidden gems that line the banks of the Bosphorus as well.
When your cruise is done, get back on the coach bus and head back to Istanbul Port, where you will board your original cruise ship in time for departure to continue your journey elsewhere.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:This trip ensures your on-time return to Istanbul's port. It is unlikely, but should your ship depart before your return, transportation will be arranged to your next port. Your money will be refunded if your arrival to the port of Istanbul is delayed. See the terms and conditions for details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under, but you may taken them if you wish. They will pay the child rate
- Children aged 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience