- On this small group tour, your guide tailors the commentary to your interests
- Find the freshest Turkish delicacies with your guide's help
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is "House of Medusa Restaurant" which is on the same street with "Basilica Cistern" (Yerebatan Sarnıcı in Turkish). Only 30 meters away from Basilica Cistern. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of this restaurant.
Your tour concludes after visiting Spice Market in bustling Eminonu, an area renowned for its restaurants, cafe culture and shops. Leaving you free to continue your Istanbul Sightseeing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When visiting Suleymaniye Mosque and Hagia Sophia: Modest, conservative clothing which exposes a minimum of flesh is good. No shorts or sleeveless shirts on either men or women. Women cover over head with scarf or shawl.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Tour Guide Istanbul
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience