Are you interested in?
282 Tours & Activities
Bosphorus Bridge (Bogazici Koprusu) Tours
165 Tours & Activities
Ports of Call Tours
339 Tours & Activities
4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Step aboard a cruise in Istanbul for a few hours to see the sights along the coast of the Bosphorus, all the way to the Black Sea. As you travel, sit down for a 2-course lunch accompanied by soft drinks and coffee or tea. You'll get great photo ops of the sights from the water, and stop in the fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi to visit the ancient fortress there. Book ahead to make sure you check this must-do cruise off your list.
- Half-day cruise on the Bosphorus to the Black Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Fatih and Beyoglu districts
- Two-course lunch of traditional Turkish food
- Coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
One soft drink
Hotel Pick - Up
Hotel Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel name must be provided while making the cruise booking if you prefer to be picked up from your hotel.
*** HOTEL PICK - UP SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE HOTELS LOCATED IN FATIH AND BEYOGLU DISTRICTS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bosphorus Cruise Tours Istanbul
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The lunch served was fresh and good, main course is meat, so vegetarians might talk to the organizers beforehand." See review
Product code: 69435P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaWater Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleWater Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Yildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi)Church of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)Istinye ParkAga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Galata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)Istiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)Istanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi)Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)Great Palace Mosaic MuseumHippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Madame Tussauds Istanbul