4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Step aboard a cruise in Istanbul for a few hours to see the sights along the coast of the Bosphorus, all the way to the Black Sea. As you travel, sit down for a 2-course lunch accompanied by soft drinks and coffee or tea. You'll get great photo ops of the sights from the water, and stop in the fishing village of Anadolu Kavagi to visit the ancient fortress there. Book ahead to make sure you check this must-do cruise off your list.
- Half-day cruise on the Bosphorus to the Black Sea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Fatih and Beyoglu districts
- Two-course lunch of traditional Turkish food
- Coffee, tea, and soft drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
One soft drink
Hotel Pick - Up
Hotel Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel name must be provided while making the cruise booking if you prefer to be picked up from your hotel.
*** HOTEL PICK - UP SERVICE IS AVAILABLE ONLY FROM THE HOTELS LOCATED IN FATIH AND BEYOGLU DISTRICTS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bosphorus Cruise Tours Istanbul
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The lunch served was fresh and good, main course is meat, so vegetarians might talk to the organizers beforehand." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Istanbul Lunch Cruise - Extended Bosphorus Cruise up to the Black Sea
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulShore Excursions - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaDining Experiences - VarnaLunch Cruises - VarnaDay Cruises - VarnaWater Tours - VarnaPorts of Call Tours - VarnaHalf-day Tours - VarnaShore Excursions - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirDining Experiences - IzmirLunch Cruises - IzmirDay Cruises - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirShore Excursions - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleDining Experiences - PamukkaleLunch Cruises - PamukkaleDay Cruises - PamukkaleWater Tours - PamukkalePorts of Call Tours - PamukkaleHalf-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Aga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami) Tours & TicketsBeyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii) Tours & TicketsIstanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri) Tours & TicketsYildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi) Tours & TicketsPera Museum (Pera Müzesi) Tours & TicketsRustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii) Tours & TicketsYedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi) Tours & TicketsTaksim Square (Taksim Meydani) Tours & TicketsBelgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani) Tours & TicketsGreat Palace Mosaic Museum Tours & TicketsIstanbul Museum of Modern Art (Istanbul Modern Sanat Müzesi) Tours & TicketsIstanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople) Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Istanbul Tours & TicketsSapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü) Tours & TicketsEmirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu) Tours & TicketsAqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi) Tours & TicketsPanorama 1453 History Museum Tours & TicketsHippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani) Tours & TicketsBursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami) Tours & TicketsMihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii) Tours & Tickets