4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the sights of Istanbul on a half-day tour that takes in the city’s famous historical landmarks and cultural sites. See Hagia Sophia, the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, and the Grand Bazaar. Entrance fees are included, as is hotel pickup and drop-off for your convenience.
- Istanbul highlights sightseeing tour
- Marvel at the Byzantine architecture of Hagia Sophia
- See the tiles that give the 17th-century Blue Mosque its name
- Visit the Grand Bazaar, a winding covered market
- Learn about the history of the Hippodrome
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up central located hotels. If your hotel is located outside of our city limits, we might need to apply a supplement. Please contact with us before arrival to check your hotel details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- St.Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
- Hotel pick up & drop off service available Central Located Hotels. ( Taksim, Old City, ). If your hotel in another location, please send message.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Blue Mosque is closed Friday mornings and our guide will show & introduce from outside
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients should to wear suitable clothing and bring their own head scarf before enter to Hagia Sophia.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Please do not let this put you off the tour itself but please do check on your guide!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Morning Istanbul: Half-Day Tour with Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulBus Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaHalf-day Tours - VarnaBus Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirBus Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleHalf-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople) Tours & TicketsEmirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi) Tours & TicketsCicek Pasaji (Flower Passage) Tours & TicketsBursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami) Tours & TicketsTombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi) Tours & TicketsSadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi) Tours & TicketsBosphorus Tours & TicketsGalatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi) Tours & TicketsHippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani) Tours & TicketsAnzac Cove (Anzak Koyu) Tours & TicketsSokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii) Tours & TicketsBeyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii) Tours & TicketsIstanbul Sapphire Tours & TicketsHaydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari) Tours & TicketsObelisk of Theodosius Tours & TicketsIstanbul SEA LIFE® Aquarium Tours & TicketsEyüp Tours & TicketsGülhane Park (Gülhane Parki) Tours & TicketsKariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) Tours & Tickets