4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Venture to imperial monuments rich with history and discover the Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern and the Grand Bazaar during this half-day guided tour in Istanbul. Gaze at the Hagia Sophia’s massive columns and dome during a visit to one of the world’s largest basilicas and most popular museums in Turkey. This tour will take you underground to Basilica Cistern which was once the backbone of the Great Palace of Constantinople. Enjoy a trip to the Grand Bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs and feel the pulse of one of the oldest and largest covered markets on the planet.
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Istanbul's Imperial past
- Learn how Istanbul served as the capital of an astounding four empires over thousands of years
- Visit Hagia Sophia, a magnificent museum offering insight into Istanbul's complex past
- See the inner workings of the Great Palace of Constantinople in the underground Basilica Cistern or Nakkas Cistern
- Shop for authentic Turkish mementos at the massive Grand Bazaar
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified