- A guided tour of the Hagia Sophia with no-wait, skip-the-line admission tickets
- Save your vacation hours for more sightseeing, and bypass the long wait at the door
- Enrich your visit with a history-rich explanation on the background of the mixed faith monument
- Learn about Istanbul’s past under Byzantine and Ottoman empires from your guide
Departure & Return
The Big Bus stop is located 50 meters away in front of the Hagia Sophia. The guide will be holding a flag with the logo of Istanbul Tourist Pass. The museum CANNOT be visited without the guide.
The tour ends inside the Hagia Sophia museum. Guest are welcome to stay inside the museum until it closes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istanbul Tourist Pass®
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms