14 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Travel Health Insurance
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sunnova Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Turkey Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Turkey Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Turkey Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Turkey Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Grand Turkey Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbul4WD Tours - VarnaSporting Events - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaArchaeology Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaExtreme - VarnaHistorical Tours - Varna4WD Tours - IzmirSporting Events - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirExtreme - IzmirHistorical Tours - Izmir4WD Tours - PamukkaleSporting Events - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleArchaeology Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleExtreme - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Emirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu)Sultanahmet DistrictEyup Sultan MosqueIstanbul SapphireAnadolu KavagiKüçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Sapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Taksim Square (Taksim Meydani)Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)Istanbul SEA LIFE® AquariumObelisk of TheodosiusHaydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)BalatGreen Mosque (Yeşil Cami)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)BursaCicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)