8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Istanbul’s timeless sights on a full-day tour of the city’s stunning historic places. Listen for the ancient echoes of pounding hooves and charioteers at Hippodrome Square and spot the distinctive tiles of the Blue Mosque. See the Byzantine mosaics and minarets of Hagia Sophia, then follow in the footsteps of powerful sultans, courtiers, and generals at Topkapi Palace. Finish your tour in the vibrant Grand Bazaar, browsing bright displays of handicrafts, carpets, and souvenirs.
- Full-day tour of Istanbul's essential sites
- Choose a small-group tour for a more personal experience
- Relax over lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Learn about Turkish history and culture
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off ( only from the hotels, not other address)
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Visit to the Harem in Topkapi Palace is not included (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Central located hotels in Istanbul. Please contact with us if your hotel is out of city limits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
- Passport name, number and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Blue Mosque is closed Friday mornings and our guide will show & introduce from outside
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays instead you will visit to the Underground Cistern.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Karavan Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day: Classic Istanbul Tour Including Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulBus Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaBus Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirBus Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari) Tours & TicketsHodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi) Tours & TicketsAnzac Cove (Anzak Koyu) Tours & TicketsSerpent Column (Yilani Sütun) Tours & TicketsHagia Sophia (Ayasofya) Tours & TicketsYildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi) Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds Istanbul Tours & TicketsChurch of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii) Tours & TicketsSadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi) Tours & TicketsObelisk of Theodosius Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise) Tours & TicketsMilitary Museum and Cultural Center Command (Askeri Müze) Tours & TicketsEmirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu) Tours & TicketsIstiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi) Tours & TicketsPanorama 1453 History Museum Tours & TicketsGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi) Tours & TicketsUral Ataman Classic Car Museum Tours & TicketsIstanbul Cruise Port Tours & TicketsMaiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi) Tours & Tickets