14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the highlights of Bursa and Uludag on a full-day tour from Istanbul. Visit landmarks in Bursa such as the Great Mosque (Ulu Camii) and Green Mosque (Yesil Camii), and other sites in the former capital of the Ottoman Empire. Travel by cable car up Uludag mountain for great views and a barbecue lunch, then take an ATV ride or choose another activity (optional at own expense).
- See the Great Mosque and Green Mosque
- Take in sweeping views from Mt Uludag
- Includes lunch and cable car ride
- Entrance fees, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and Drop off.
All Transportation by non-smoking A/C minivan.
Professional Arabic - English Speaking guide.
Barbeque lunch with soft drink on the mountain.
Cable Car to mountain.
Quad Safari (ATV Safari)
Ski equipments and ski lessons (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The cable car ( teleferik) can not be operated due the weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daily Bursa and Uludag Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Daily Bursa and Uludag Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daily Bursa and Uludag Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daily Bursa and Uludag Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIstanbulBus Tours - VarnaTrolley Tours - VarnaNature and Wildlife - VarnaEco Tours - VarnaFull-day Tours - VarnaBus Tours - IzmirTrolley Tours - IzmirNature and Wildlife - IzmirEco Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirBus Tours - PamukkaleTrolley Tours - PamukkaleNature and Wildlife - PamukkaleEco Tours - PamukkaleFull-day Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)Golden Horn (Haliç)BeyogluYildiz Palace Museum (Yildiz Sarayi Müzesi)Fener DistrictIstanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)Rahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)Fatih Sultan Mehmet BridgeBasilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Borusan ContemporaryEyüpGalata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)Dolmabahce Palace (Dolmabahce Sarayi)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Arasta BazaarLEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulHagia Irene (Aya Irini)Istanbul Aquarium (Istanbul Akvaryum)