Are you interested in?
282 Tours & Activities
Bosphorus Bridge (Bogazici Koprusu) Tours
165 Tours & Activities
9 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Delicious canapés and snacks served aboard
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Delicious Snacks Served Aboard
Coffee and/or Tea
Unbeatable and unique and photo opportunities during istanbul bosphorus sunset
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnkapanı - Kadir Has Üniversitesi, Cibali, 34083 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bosphorus Tours Istanbul
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Hours Sunset Yacht Cruise in Bosphorus?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hours Sunset Yacht Cruise in Bosphorus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hours Sunset Yacht Cruise in Bosphorus?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hours Sunset Yacht Cruise in Bosphorus?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 185290P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulSunset Cruises - VarnaWater Tours - VarnaSunset Cruises - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirSunset Cruises - PamukkaleWater Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Dolmabahce Palace (Dolmabahce Sarayi)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Sultanahmet DistrictHaydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)OrtaköyAynalikavak Palace (Aynalikavak Kasri)Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Emirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu)Eminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Eyup Sultan MosqueGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Galata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi)Obelisk of TheodosiusChurch of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)