2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a traditional Turkish dinner as straddle two continents on a 4-hour dinner cruise in Istanbul.The leisurely nighttime route along the Bosphorus takes you past the most iconic landmarks of both the Asian and European sides of the city. While you dine, enjoy live belly dancing, folk dancing, and whirling dervish performances. Afterwards, you’re free to join in the dancing.
- Have a traditional Turkish dinner on the boat
- Enjoy live cultural performances during the meal
- Experience the beauty of the city by night
- Photograph Istanbul from an ideal vantage point
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited soft drinks or Limited local drinks (whichever you buy)
Departure & Return
İdo Kabataş Deniz Otobüsü İskelesi , Ömer Avni, İskele Yolu, 34427 Beyoğlu/İstanbul, TurkeyThis activity will end right where it started.
The ship's name is TURNA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY EVEREST TOUR Turizm ve Tic. Ltd. Şti
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Night Show from Istanbul?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Night Show from Istanbul?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Night Show from Istanbul?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Night Show from Istanbul?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Night Show from Istanbul
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesDining ExperiencesWater ToursDinner CruisesArt ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportIstanbulAudio Guides - VarnaDining Experiences - VarnaWater Tours - VarnaDinner Cruises - VarnaArt Tours - VarnaAudio Guides - IzmirDining Experiences - IzmirWater Tours - IzmirDinner Cruises - IzmirArt Tours - IzmirAudio Guides - PamukkaleDining Experiences - PamukkaleWater Tours - PamukkaleDinner Cruises - PamukkaleArt Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Pelit Chocolate MuseumBasilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)Galatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya)Istinye ParkFener DistrictIstanbul Cruise PortSapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)Venezia Mega OutletEmirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu)Rahmi M. Koc Museum (Rahmi M. Koç Müzesi)Green Tomb (Yesil Türbe)Fatih Sultan Mehmet BridgeKoza Han