- 3.5-hour Istanbul experience including a trip to the Spice Bazaar and a Bosphorus cruise
- Listen to a guide while traveling and learn about the history of the 17th-century souk
- Explore the Spice Bazaar’s stalls independently and shop for a selection of edible treats
- Cruise along the Bosphorus, the famous stretch of water that borders two continents
- See top Istanbul attractions from the water including Dolmabahçe Palace and Rumeli Hisarı Fortress
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Arrive and start with a walk through the colorful corridors filled with stalls emanating aromatic herbs and spices. Then, listen to insightful information from your guide to help you find the best stalls as you venture off for 45 minutes of free time. During your stroll, experience why the Spice Bazaar is popular with both visitors and locals.
Depart the marketplace and drive to the waterfront for your Bosphorus Strait cruise. Hear how this historic expanse of water links the European and Asian continents. Then, climb aboard, find a seat, and set off for your memorable journey. As your vessel cruises by the Dolmabahçe Palace admire its elegant façade. Then, see one of the largest Ottoman palaces Beylerbeyi Palace and learn about the sultans who spent time off here. Continue along the European side and observe the impressive 15th century Rumeli Hisari. As the boat U-turns and strolls back along the Asian side, enjoy glimpses of less visited fortresses, mosques, palaces, and more that speckle the Bosphorus Strait’s coastline.
After the boat has docked hop back in your vehicle for a simple transfer to your hotel where your tour finishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- During religious holidays on July 28, 29 and 30 and October 4, 5, 6 and 7, 2014, the Spice Bazaar will be closed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience