Are you interested in?
- 7-day tour of Turkey’s classic sights from Istanbul with an expert guide
- Visit the WWI sites of the Gallipoli Peninsula, including Anzac Cove
- Explore spectacular Ephesus, perhaps Europe’s best-preserved Greco-Roman city
- Marvel at the fairy chimneys, cave churches and underground labyrinths of Cappadocia
- Admire the snow-white, calcified rock terraces of Pamukkale
- Witness the ancient ruins of Troy, Hierapolis and Acropolis of Pergamum
- Enjoy six nights of 4- and 5-star accommodation, with included breakfast and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointSultan Hostel & Guesthouse, Cankurtaran, Akbıyık Cd. No: 17, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We can also pick you up from your hotel if located in Sultanahmet (old city area) or Taksim.
Pick up is between 7:30 am and 8:00 am depending on where your hotel is located.
Please advise us of your hotel details if you wish to be picked up.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit the WWI Battlefields of Gallipoli including the Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials, ANZAC Cove, Johnston's Jolly, The Nek, and original trenches and tunnels. Next, tour Troy’s acropolis of Pergamum, once a renowned cultural and political center known for its impressive temples and library. A guided tour of Ephesus includes a visit to the Temple of Artemis and the former Greek village of Sirince, famous for its fruit wines and hand-woven carpets. Browse locally handcrafted leather goods before heading to the Pamukkale Thermal Pools, used in Roman times for their therapeutic powers, then tour the ancient city of Hierapolis. You’ll travel the Silk Road visiting Sultanhani Caravansary and the Mevlana Museum in Konya along the way. Marvel at the lunar landscape of Cappadocia through the Goreme Valley Open Air Museum, and finish with a trip to Ankara, the nation's capital.
Your tour stops in four centrally located destinations for overnight accommodation and your convenience. Stay overnight in Çanakkale, spend a pair of nights in Kusadasi, one overnight in Pamukkale, and two evenings in Cappadocia. Enjoy plenty of leisure time to discover each city on your own. Meals are simple too, both breakfast and dinner are included at all hotels and time will be set aside for lunch everyday (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no luggage restriction on this tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend the package to anyone who wants to come to Turkey." See review