5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to sites and museums
Professional tour guide
Pick up and drop off to your hotel
Personal expenses and tips
Departure & Return
7/7/2020 - 5/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Puerto Travel Turkey
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Religious Istanbul Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Religious Istanbul Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Religious Istanbul Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Religious Istanbul Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 216972P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulFood Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaArchaeology Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaMarkets - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaFood Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirMarkets - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFood Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleArchaeology Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleMarkets - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Sakip Sabanci MuseumSerpent Column (Yilani Sütun)BursaIstanbul Cruise PortEminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Kadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy)Panorama 1453 History MuseumGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulGalata Mevlevi Museum (Galata Mevlevihanesi Müzesi)Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)Istanbul Aquarium (Istanbul Akvaryum)Venezia Mega OutletEyüpChurch of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)