2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Although many cross-country tours in Turkey only allocate a day to Cappadocia’s preternatural landscape and innovative architecture, most travelers find that a two-day tour strikes the right balance between seeing the region’s highlights and sacrificing time elsewhere in the country. See all of the highlights of Cappadocia comfortably during this two-day tour departing from Istanbul. Don’t risk running out of time to see all of the region’s unique natural heritage; instead, make sure you get to experience all of Cappadocia’s surreal landscapes, its cave churches, and the underground city.
- Transport, tour guides and accommodation are all pre-arranged for you
- Spend less time waiting in lines, and more time exploring Cappadocia
- Breathe easy: get around comfortably in a non-smoking vehicle
- Enjoy a memorable scenic sunrise flight by Hot Air Balloon
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation including breakfast
Roundtrip domestic flights (Istanbul to Cappadocia to Istanbul)
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
Professional English-speaking & Spanish-speaking tour guides for the duration of the day tours
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Available for 2nd Option)
2 Full-day tours in Cappadocia (Red Tour & Green Tour)
Departure & Return
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed to balloon tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cappadocia Dream - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from/to Istanbul?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cappadocia Dream - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from/to Istanbul?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cappadocia Dream - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from/to Istanbul?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cappadocia Dream - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from/to Istanbul?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I always go to Viator for I used it multiple times in the past as it is reliable and lots of options to offer." See review
- "Most of all the balloon ride was unforgettable and the pilot ( sorry I forgot the name) is great and very expert, landing smoothly, One flaw to mention : The ride time is too short." See review
Product code: 66241P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursCity ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Aga Turkish Bath (Aga Hamami)Bursa Grand Mosque (Ulu Cami)Küçüksu Palace (Küçüksu Kasri)Anzac Cove (Anzak Koyu)Madame Tussauds IstanbulBelgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)Isfanbul (Vialand)Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)Galata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Green Mosque (Yeşil Cami)Fener DistrictPelit Chocolate MuseumMaiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)Obelisk of TheodosiusChurch of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)