2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
You may also like
Fly from Istanbul to Cappadocia for a 2-day tour with the option to add a sunrise hot air balloon flight. By coordinating flights, ground transport, activities, and meals in advance, this 2-day Cappadocia tour saves precious time for exploring a landscape of wind-sculpted rock, ancient caves, churches, villages, and more; you’ll spend less time on logistics and more time discovering the region’s magnificent highlights.
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime stay in one of Cappadocia’s cave hotels
- Optionally, enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon flight and champagne celebration
- Discover an entire underground city at Derinkuyu
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation including breakfast
Professional English-speaking & Spanish-speaking tour guides for the duration of the day tours
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Available for 2nd Option)
Cappadocia Red Tour & Cappadocia Green Tour
One-way flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Departure & Return
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ahmet Yasevi Mahallesi Merkez, Hilal, Mustafa Kemal Paşa Blv., 38090 Kocasinan/Kayseri, Turkey
Tuzköyü, Nevşehir Kapadokya Havaalanı Girişi, 50900 Gülşehir/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The children who 6 years old and under are not allowed to balloon tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66241P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)Church of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)Tombs of Osman and Orhan (Osman Gazi Türbesi)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Anzac Cove (Anzak Koyu)Arasta BazaarCicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)Column of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Great Palace Mosaic MuseumPelit Chocolate MuseumAqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)BalatBursaSapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Pera Museum (Pera Müzesi)OrtaköyGerman Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)