Are you interested in?
815 Tours & Activities
645 Tours & Activities
Monks Valley (Pasabag Vadisi) Tours
351 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the fast pace of life in Istanbul and fly to the otherworldly landscapes of Cappadocia on this two-day tour. Even if you can only spare two days out of Istanbul, this well-oiled tour makes it possible to see all the highlights of Cappadocia. By coordinating flights, ground transport, activities, and meals in advance, you’ll spend more time snapping photos of fairy chimneys, cave houses and hillside churches, and less time working out exactly where to go next.
- Get in-and-out quickly: avoid the stress of a lengthy bus ride with return plane tickets
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime stay in one of Cappadocia’s cave hotels
- Optionally, enjoy a sunrise hot air balloon flight and champagne celebration
- Discover an entire underground city at Derinkuyu
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation including breakfast
Roundtrip domestic flights (Istanbul to Cappadocia to Istanbul)
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Available for 2nd Option)
Northern Cappadocia (Red) Tour
Southern Cappadocia (Green) Tour
Professional English-speaking & Spanish-speaking tour guides for the duration of the day tours
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: İstanbul, Turkey
2: Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
3: Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
4: Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
5: Cappadocia, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul new airport or Sabiha Gokcen airport for flight to Cappadocia.
Return Detailsİstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Travel (aka SMS Global Tourism LLC)
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dream of Cappadocia - 2 Days Cappadocia Travel with Balloon Ride from Istanbul?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 13
See all 13
Product code: 66241P64
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursCity ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaCity Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleCity Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)Church of St. Mary of the Spring (Balikli Kilise)Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)Miniaturk (Miniatürk)Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Patriarchal Church of St. GeorgeHippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)Ural Ataman Classic Car MuseumColumn of Constantine (Çemberlitaş Sütunu)Aqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)Istanbul SEA LIFE® AquariumGreat Palace Mosaic MuseumBosphorusBursaSapanca Lake (Sapanca Gölü)Fener DistrictOrtaköyBeyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)