Are you interested in?
1194 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2025 Tours & Activities
Fairy Chimneys Tours
283 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Cappadocia is high on most travelers lists of places to see when they visit Turkey, and for good reason: the region’s otherworldly landscapes and cave architecture are unlike anything most travelers have ever seen before. Even if you’re only in Turkey briefly, you can still experience Cappadocia with this two-days, one-night tour departing from Istanbul. This tour combines private airport transfers, flights, guided tours and overnight accommodation in a cave hotel for a comprehensive introduction to Cappadocia in just under two days.
- Don’t miss out on seeing Cappadocia: all it takes is two days
- Early morning and late evening flights allow you to cram two full-day tours into the journey
- Bring your experience alive with an English or Spanish speaking Art Historian guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip flight to Cappadocia
Overnight accommodation with Breakfast in Cappadocia (Cave Hotel)
Round-trip private transfer in Istanbul
Round-trip shuttle transfer in Cappadocia
Two Full day Tours by air-conditioned minivan in Cappadocia
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional / licensed guides
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Drinks at lunchtime
Hotel meals or room services
Anything else that is not specifically mentioned in the included section
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Istanbul hotels offered
- Istanbul Airport, TayakadIn Terminal Street No. 1, Istanbul 34283 Turkey
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, Sanayi, 34906 Pendik/İstanbul, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- 7/24 emergency telephone.
- Excursion folder, which includes detailed information for your trip.
- Services and information from our local representative.
- Passport (also necessary for domestic flights)
- Warm clothes for the balloon ride (optional)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY travelinnTurkey
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Days/1 Night | Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul by ✈?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Days/1 Night | Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul by ✈?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Days/1 Night | Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul by ✈?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Days/1 Night | Cappadocia Tours from Istanbul by ✈?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 75927P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingIstanbulBus Tours - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaArchaeology Tours - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaBus Tours - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirBus Tours - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleArchaeology Tours - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)OrtaköyTroy (Truva)Panorama 1453 History MuseumUral Ataman Classic Car MuseumEyup Sultan MosqueGalatasaray High School (Galatasaray Lisesi)Isfanbul (Vialand)Great Palace Mosaic MuseumSadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)BalatGalata Tower (Galata Kulesi)Venezia Mega OutletPera Museum (Pera Müzesi)Hodjapasha Culture Center (Hocapasa Kültür Merkezi)German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)BeyogluKariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi)