- 2-day tour to Gallipoli and Troy from Istanbul, including round-trip transport
- See the poignant battlefields of the Gallipoli Peninsula, the scene of one of WWI’s bloodiest campaigns
- Stand at ANZAC Cove, where Australian and New Zealand forces landed on 25th April 1915
- View The Nek, Johnston’s Jolly and Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials
- Visit ancient Troy to see its crumbled relics and replica wooden horse
- Enjoy one night’s hotel accommodation in Çanakkale, and three included meals
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Your tour includes round-trip transport from Istanbul, together with a tour of Gallipoli on day one and an included dinner and one night's accommodation at a 5-star hotel in nearby Çanakkale. On day two, your tour includes breakfast at your hotel, an excursion to ancient Troy, and an afternoon free in Çanakkale before your return to Istanbul in the evening. You won't want to miss this unforgettable historic trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Please note: You must contact your local service provider 24 hours prior to the tour to reconfirm your departure point and time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Small-Group Troy, Gallipoli and ANZAC Battlefield Tour from Istanbul.