2 days (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the otherworldly wonders of Cappadocia on this immersive overnight tour, including a one-way flight from Istanbul. This tour is designed to make your travels hassle-free and informative. Explore Cappadocia’s stunning terrain on a hike through the Rose Valley, admire fairy chimneys, blue skies and houses that have been carved into the sides of mountains at Çavuşin and the UNESCO-listed Göreme Open-Air Museum. Rest in comfort at a local hotel, included in the tour. If you choose, upgrade your trip by opting in for an unforgettable hot air balloon ride over Cappadocia.
- 2-day Cappadocia tour including a flight from Istanbul to Kayseri
- Hike through Rose Valley and then visit Çavuşin’s stone mosque
- Explore Kaymakli Underground City where Turkey’s early Christians hid from persecutors
- Visit Göreme Open-Air Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Upgrade to see aerial views of Cappadocia’s lunar landscape from a hot air balloon!
- Overnight hotel accommodation in Cappadocia included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
One-way flight from Istanbul to Kayseri airport
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hot air balloon flight and glass of Champagne (if option selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Flight from Kayseri Airport to Istanbul