2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Round-trip transfers to and from the airports
- Skip the lines at the Goreme Open Air Museum
- Explore Cappadocia with a guide
- Snap photos of the landscape from a hot air balloon
Saved to wishlist!
1 night accommodation including breakfast
Cappadocia Red Tour, 2 Hours Camel Safari
Hot Air Balloon Ride (Available for 2nd Option)
Roundtrip domestic flights (Istanbul to Cappadocia to Istanbul)
Transfers at the mentioned airports for domestic flights in the itinerary
Professional, licensed tour guide for day tour(s)
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Departure & Return
Göreme, 50180 Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ürgüp, Nevşehir, Turkey
Avanos, Nevşehir, Turkey
Uçhisar, Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ortahisar, 50650 Ortahisar/Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The prices of package are valid for accommodation at the double or triple room. If you would like stay at single room, there should be single room supplement cost.
- Supplier will send your domestic flight tickets three days before of your departure date.
- You will have 15kg luggage + 8kg hand bag quota for each domestic flight. If you will need more luggage capacity, please inform that to us.
- Hot air ballooning is a fully weather-dependent activity and the Civil Aviation Authority determines whether the flight will be held. If your flight is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions, you are entitled to a partial refund. In such a case, your refund will be processed by the day after of that trip. The refund rate is the difference between options of "with balloon ride" and "without balloon ride" for the cancellations of the hot air balloon ride.
- The children who 9 years old and under are not allowed for booking to this trip.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Experts
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cappadocia Delight : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cappadocia Delight : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cappadocia Delight : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cappadocia Delight : 2 Days Trip Including Camel Safari, and Balloon Ride Option?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66241P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTurkeyGoremeUrgupUchisarIstanbulAir Tours - VarnaBus Tours - VarnaHot Air Balloon Rides - VarnaOvernight Tours - VarnaNature and Wildlife - VarnaSafaris - VarnaMulti-day Tours - VarnaWalking Tours - VarnaHistorical Tours - VarnaAir Tours - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirHot Air Balloon Rides - IzmirOvernight Tours - IzmirNature and Wildlife - IzmirSafaris - IzmirMulti-day Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirAir Tours - PamukkaleBus Tours - PamukkaleHot Air Balloon Rides - PamukkaleOvernight Tours - PamukkaleNature and Wildlife - PamukkaleSafaris - PamukkaleMulti-day Tours - PamukkaleWalking Tours - PamukkaleHistorical Tours - PamukkaleCategory
Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)Maiden’s Tower (Kiz Kulesi)Aynalikavak Palace (Aynalikavak Kasri)Kariye Museum (Kariye Müzesi) German Fountain (Alman Çeşmesi)Madame Tussauds IstanbulSerpent Column (Yilani Sütun)LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre IstanbulAqua Florya Shopping Center (Aqua Florya Alisveris Merkezi)Galata Bridge (Galata Köprüsü)Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)Pelit Chocolate MuseumHagia Irene (Aya Irini)Mihrimah Sultan Mosque (Mihrimah Sultan Camii)Pera Museum (Pera Müzesi)Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)Istiklal Street (Istiklal Caddesi)Anzac Cove (Anzak Koyu)