5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get a sense of everyday life on the banks of the Amazon River on this private boat tour from Iquitos. Navigate along the Itaya River, Amazon River, and Momon River with a guide, stopping to visit a butterfly garden and up to two traditional communities. Learn first-hand about customs among the Boras and Kukamas communities before returning to your hotel.
- Amazon River private tour
- Learn about traditional communities that live along the river
- Lunch included, with vegetarian option available upon request
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your accommodation is not in this list, send us a message to verify the location and to be able to pick you up without problem
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yakumama Amazon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Native community in Iquitos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Native community in Iquitos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Native community in Iquitos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIquitosNature and Wildlife - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonHalf-day Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaWater Tours - Nueva LojaEco Tours - Nueva LojaHalf-day Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - QuitoWater Tours - QuitoEco Tours - QuitoHalf-day Tours - QuitoCategory