5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Increase your chances of spotting some of South America’s most diverse wildlife on a private 3-night tour of the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve from Iquitos. Opting for a private tour gives you the chance to customize your itinerary, which includes hiking, canoeing, swimming in lagoons, and camping in the midst of the Amazon rainforest. Plus, all of your tours, meals, and transfers are included, to save you hours of planning time.
- Immerse yourself in the Amazon rainforest on a private 3-night tour
- Let someone else take care of planning activities and accommodation
- Enjoy the scenery as someone else drives you to the national park
- Look out for hundreds of different species of fish, birds, and mammals
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour starts at 7:30 AM. You must arrive in Iquitos a day before the starting date.
On the last day we are back in Iquitos around 5 PM, hence your flight-out must departure after 7 PM or a day after.
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- 7P4X+G9R, Iquitos 16002, Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazon Explorer S.R.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Wildlife of the Pacaya National Park from Iquitos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Wildlife of the Pacaya National Park from Iquitos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Wildlife of the Pacaya National Park from Iquitos?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Wildlife of the Pacaya National Park from Iquitos?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Day Wildlife of the Pacaya National Park from Iquitos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingIquitosShore Excursions - AmazonHiking - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonSafaris - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWalking Tours - AmazonPorts of Call Tours - AmazonShore Excursions - QuitoHiking - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoSafaris - QuitoMulti-day Tours - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoPorts of Call Tours - QuitoShore Excursions - MindoHiking - MindoNature and Wildlife - MindoSafaris - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoWalking Tours - MindoPorts of Call Tours - MindoCategory