- Experience the best of the Amazon Jungle in safety on an organized tour
- Save time booking accommodation, excursions, and transportation separately
- Hike in the jungle, cruise the Amazon River, and spot native wildlife
- Round-trip transport from Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta (Iquitos) International Airport
Dates: See Availability
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Programs may change according to flight arrival/departure changes or weather conditions
- Recommended to bring a backpack or small suitcase with only essential items
- Note: arrival flights must arrive before 9am for transportation
- Note: departure flights must be after 5:30pm to ensure there is enough time to travel to the airport from the lodge
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day Iquitos Amazon Jungle Adventure at Heliconia Lodge.