3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the city in order to reacquaint yourself with nature on a 3-day Amamzon jungle adventure from Iquitos, designed to delight lovers of nature. As well as including eco lodge accommodation, select meals, and all activities, the excursion features jungle hikes, night walks, swimming with wild pink dolphins, and a boat ride on the Amazon River. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Iquitos are included.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip Transfers Iquitos Airport/Hotel - Jungle Lodge
Jungle Lodge Accommodation
All Meals at the Jungle Lodge (Vegetarian Option), Water & Snacks
Activities with English speaking guides as per Itinerary
First aid kit
Other Meals, Drinks
Airfare and airport taxes
Tips for Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour departs from Iquitos at 9:30 AM, thus you should arrive around 9AM
- C.F. Secada Airport, Iquitos Peru
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Note: Passengers will need to arrive in Iquitos before 9am on the day of the tour. In case of a later arrival, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way). On the last day, please plan to fly out of Iquitos after 6pm. If you are flying out before, a private boat transfer will be available for S/.750 (one way).
- What to bring: Swimming suit, T-shirts or long sleeved shirts with a hood and light colored cotton (the darkness attracts mosquitoes!), Shorts, Long pants and thick enough so that mosquitoes cannot get through, T-shirts, Socks for use with boots, Fresh nightwear, Rubber boots for walking (you can buy or rent in the Iquitos office or shops in Iquitos and cost approx. S/.25.), Tennis Shoes for use during night boat ride, Sandals to walk in the lodge, A hat that gives plenty of shade, Sunglasses, Repellent (only need to use it for walks, try not to use it much because it leaves their toxins in the environment - we recommended protecting with clothing), Sunscreen, A flashlight, A bag for dirty clothes, Rain poncho (can be bought at the office at a very cheap price), Binoculars, A good book, Camera and a plastic bag for them, Small backpack to carry insect repellent, water, etc. during excursions.
- Accommodation: The Lodge is built on stilts in the heart of the jungle. The rooms are lit with kerosene lamps and protected by mesh screens which cover the windows and roof. Single, double, matrimonial, and family bungalows are available. Each room has a full ensuite bathroom and a terrace accompanied with a hammock to enjoy the beautiful surroundings. There is no cell signal but constant communication with Iquitos is possible through radio.
- Recommendations: Please bring a small bag with the necessary clothing and equipment for this trip only. There is limited space in the boat so please leave your large luggage at the office in Iquitos. Note: There is no cell-phone service near Muyuna.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIquitosBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonBus Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaMulti-day Tours - Nueva LojaWater Tours - Nueva LojaBus Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoMulti-day Tours - QuitoWater Tours - QuitoCategory