10 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
- All-inclusive tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off (required info: flight information and hotel in Iquitos)
Land and river transportation included in the program.
Materials/Gear: Mosquito nets, sheets and sponge sleeping pad.
Native guides and English-speaking tour leader.
Permission to the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve.
Refreshments and purified water.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point: From the hotel or from the Iquitos' International Airport.
Dates: 7:30 AM Daily.
Suggested take breakfast before departure.
Return point: Original departure point or the hotel in Iquitos
- Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta International Airport, Distrito de Iquitos a 6.0 Km. de la ciudad, Región de Loreto, Provincia de Maynas 16008, Peru
- 7P4X+G8Q, Iquitos 16002, Peru
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Allergies or medical conditions:
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Date of Birth:
- Detailed food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, etc):
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Flights information (airline, flight number and arrival/departure hours) - Required for pick up/drop off:
- For camping, in order to sleep we use with Rectangular Mosquito Nets, sheets and sponge sleeping pad.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR EACH TRAVELER WHEN RESERVE
- Important: We reserves the right to change the activities listed in the itinerary, in case they cannot be performed due to weather conditions or water levels of rivers in different seasons
- It is suggested to arrive in Iquitos a day before to avoid issues caused by flight delays. Flight out must be taken after 9:30pm or, much better, a day after the program.
- Name of your Hotel in Iquitos (if available) - Required for pick up/drop off:
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Passport number:
- This program is for adventurers, we spend the night in a villager's traditional house and camp. We do not offer eco-lodges.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazon Explorer S.R.L
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Day The Search For El Dorado by Amazon Explorer Iquitos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingIquitosShore Excursions - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonPorts of Call Tours - AmazonShore Excursions - QuitoMulti-day Tours - QuitoPorts of Call Tours - QuitoShore Excursions - MindoMulti-day Tours - MindoPorts of Call Tours - MindoCategory