2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve lies within the Amazon Jungle in Peru, and offers a rare insight into rainforest life—but navigating the Amazon River to explore independently isn’t safe. On this comprehensive tour, visit the reserve with logistics including accommodation, meals, and organized wildlife safaris included. Spot alligators, birds, and pink dolphins in their natural habitat with your guide, and experience the best of the Amazon Jungle in safety.
- Visit the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve in safety on an organized tour
- Discover native Amazon wildlife in its natural environment
- Accommodation, meals, and guided wildlife safaris are included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Iquitos hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can start same day of your arrival and end same day as the tour ends. Pick up locations can be also Airbnb, any hotel in Iquitos,and family or friends houses. If guest flight is delayed ,customer will pay a fee for extra transportation costs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Acitivities and locations may be changed due to river level conditions
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jungle Reps
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMotorcycle ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingIquitos4WD Tours - AmazonSporting Events - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonMotorcycle Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonOvernight Tours - AmazonSafaris - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonExtreme - Amazon4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaBus Tours - Nueva LojaMotorcycle Tours - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaOvernight Tours - Nueva LojaSafaris - Nueva LojaMulti-day Tours - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoBus Tours - QuitoMotorcycle Tours - QuitoNature and Wildlife - QuitoOvernight Tours - QuitoSafaris - QuitoMulti-day Tours - QuitoExtreme - QuitoCategory