- Grindelwald skydive in front of the Eiger north face
- Meet the skydive crew as you put on your jumpsuit and goggles
- Fly by helicopter around a snowy world of glaciers and peaks
- Leap out into the sky to do a tandem skydive with parachute
- Land in the chocolate box alpine village of Grindelwald
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants need to be in good general health and under the maximum weight restriction of 220lbs (105kg)
- Lightweight clothing such as jeans and sneakers are recommended all year round; in winter, bring gloves and a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Interlaken GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms